King’s Family Distillery
Barrel Picks Program
Up to 8 people from your group will spend an afternoon with Cara and Justin to pick a barrel of our award-winning Ryeconic Double Oaked Rye, now aged 7 years!
Bookings are limited. Once your request is received, a member of our team will contact you to set up your visit. There is a $750.00 deposit required to hold your dates that can be used toward the purchase of your barrel.
We cannot ship purchased products from our store. Groups must be able to transport what they purchase with them.
Our top-shelf rye whiskey, Ryeconic, is double oaked, with each aging in a new charred white oak barrel. The mash bill is 95% rye and 5% malted barley and each barrel comes out between 108 and 115 proof. While each barrel is different, the signature spearmint and black pepper spicy notes are present, and may be accompanied by sweet notes, spicy notes, or buttery notes depending on the barrel.
- Won Double Gold at the 2023 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Won Gold at the 2022 New York Wine & Spirits Competition
- Won Gold at the 2021 San Fransisco World Spirits Competition
- Won Silver at the 2022 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Won Best of Show at North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- Won Double Gold in the Fifty Best Ryes
- Won Double Gold at the 2020 Barleycorn Awards
Barrel Picks Program Request Form
"*" indicates required fields