King’s Apple Brandy & Rosé Sangria
Grab the girls because it’s time to celebrate your galentine’s! This boozy, berry, and brandy sangria is perfect for a girl night in. It’s sweet and fruity flavors are perfect for a pool day, brunch session, or any occasion that’s for the girls.
- ¼ cup of King’s Apple Brandy
- 1 bottle Rosé Wine (750ml)
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Cran-apple juice
- 1 apple, sliced thick and cut out with a heart cookie cutter
- 1 cup of strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries
- 2 cups of sparkling water (flavors optional)
Pitcher & Glasses for serving
1 bundle of mint sprigs
Step by Step Instructions
Combine King’s Apple Brandy, wine, sugar, cran-apple juice, and fruit into the pitcher.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and chill for 1-2 hours
Top mix with ice, sparkling water, and more fruit
Serve immediately and garnish with fresh mint.